On February 15, 2012 seven dogs and their owners qualified for their Novice Trick Dog Title through Kyra Sundance’s “Do More With Your Dog”‘s trick dog title program taught by Michael Burkey.Â Teams had to successfully perform at least 15 tricks listed in the novice program.Â Congrats to all!
- Kalin Kuri of Canton Township with her dog Oakley, a Standard Poodle
- Kelly Weir of Livonia with her dog Baloo, a Bernese Mountain Dog
- Barbara Schilke of downriver with her dog Maggie, a Belgian Malinois
- Jennifer King of Mildford with her dog Sakima, a Doberman
- Kara Turle with her dog Roxy, a Boston Terrier
- Shelly Houchins with her dog Maggie, a Border Collie mix
- Ginnie Harder with her dog Toby, a Border Collie mix
Your dog too can become a tricks star dog. Contact the Michigan Dog Trainer for information as to the next class start date.