Michigan Dog Training (MDT) is a state of the art dog training facility specializing in training high energy dogs to become awesome family companions. MDT trains dogs for: pet obedience, aggression rehabilitation, service work, and scent detection.
We seek prospective team members who are customer oriented, energetic and experienced. We are located at 1031 Cherry Street, Plymouth, Michigan 48170.
Successful candidates must love dogs and be a hard worker, team player, enjoy people and be pro active rather than reactive in sensing what needs to be done.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter addressing the position’s Skills along with their resume and employment application to MDT.
Benefits of working at MDT include
- Job satisfaction that you are helping dogs stay in their forever homes
- Meeting dog owners who are delighted by the work you have done with their dog to make them an ideal family companion
- Positively impacting lives of service dogs and their handlers
- Attend regularly scheduled in house training workshops
- Work with colleagues and management who support each other and operate as a team
- Receive valued pay
- After 90 days, eligible for:
- Free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability insurance
- Blue Care Network medical/vision/dental insurance with a company contribution to the monthly premium
- AFLAC supplemental medical insurance
- Bring your dog to work
Due to the high number of submissions, MDT will only be able to respond to the most qualified applicants who may be invited to an interview.