Board and Train
Training a dog takes a lot of time and patience. Busy families and professionals don’t always have the time, patience, or the experience to train their own dog. Plus, you want your dog trained the right way, the first time.
The Board and Train programs include professional training of your dog, a Dogtra E-Collar, a private lesson when you pick up your dog and follow up support via our Perfect Practice group classes. If you live local to Plymouth, you might want to consider the Day Training program so your dog can be home with you on nights and weekends.
Here’s the solution! Have Michael and his personally trained staff train your dog for you via one of our board and train programs. The length of stay will generally result in the below goals dependent upon the dog:
To learn more, please schedule a Meet and Greet Appointment.
Six week goals plus: Service dog public access obedience and service task training for PTSD or Mobility Service Dogs.
Four week goals plus off leash reliable and advanced distraction training.
2 weeks goals plus: place with duration/distractions/distance and come on a long line to work toward off leash reliability.
Two weeks goals plus: go to place, down, no jumping and auto sits.
Excellent on leash obedience: sit, walk on a loose leash, no jumping, wait at doorways and auto-sit.
- Picture updates on your dog’s progress via the business Facebook page so you can follow your dog’s progress in training
- A follow up private training session
- Added bonuses for on-going support
Your dog will receive
- Training in real world distractions in downtown Plymouth and beautiful park locations
- Daily walks and/or fun play times with other dogs
- During inclement weather, exercise on a doggy treadmill or fun games of fetch
- Loving care in our climate controlled, 24/7 monitored immaculate facility.
- We treat your dog as if one of our own.
To start your dog’s education, we will need a copy of your dog’s vaccination verification (DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies) and a negative fecal test result within the last six months.