Board and Train
Training a dog takes a lot of time and patience. Busy families and professionals don’t always have the time, patience or the experience to train their own dog. Plus you want your dog trained the right way, the first time.
MDT will professionally train your dog amongst real world distractions (city traffic, bikers, runners, other dogs, etc.) with the below goals dependent upon your dog and length of stay. The program includes:
- Professional training of your dog
- Dogtra E-Collar
- Private lesson when you pick up your dog
- Perfect Practice group classes for follow up
To learn more, please schedule a Meet and Greet Appointment.
Six week goals plus: Service dog public access obedience and service task training for PTSD or Mobility Service Dogs.
Four week goals plus off leash reliable and advanced distraction training.
2 weeks goals plus: place with duration/distractions/distance and come on a long line to work toward off leash reliability.
Two weeks goals plus: go to place, down, no jumping and auto sits.
Excellent on leash obedience: sit, walk on a loose leash, no jumping, wait at doorways and auto-sit.
- Picture updates on your dog’s progress via the business Facebook page so you can follow your dog’s progress in training
- A follow up private training session
- Added bonuses for on-going support
Your dog will receive
- Training in real world distractions in downtown Plymouth and beautiful park locations
- Daily walks and/or fun play times with other dogs
- During inclement weather, exercise on a doggy treadmill or fun games of fetch
- Loving care in our climate controlled, 24/7 monitored immaculate facility.
- We treat your dog as if one of our own.
To start your dog’s education, we will need a copy of your dog’s vaccination verification (DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies) and a negative fecal test result within the last six months.