- Register your dog with your city hall and place the tag on your dogâ€™s collar,
- Place your cellular telephone number on your dogâ€™s collar,
- Ask your veterinarian to microchip your dog,
- Ensure your dogâ€™s outdoor play area is secure preventing your dog from jumping over or digging under the fence,
- Spend more time with your dog when he/she is outdoors to prevent your dog from becoming bored and seeking an escape route, and
- Train your dog to come, stay, and not to bolt out doorways by joining aÂ dog training class or by hiring aÂ professional dog trainer forÂ in home training.
Heather Fay and Anastasia Unleash a Spectacle of Canine Brilliance: Attaining the AKC Intermediate Trick Dog Title!
On November 18, 2023, Heather Fay and her four-legged prodigy, Anastasia, a Doberman Pinscher, have proudly secured their place in the illustrious roster of American