Training a puppy or a dog takes a lot of time and patience. Busy families and professionals don’t always have the time, patience or the experience to train their own dog. Plus, you want your dog trained the right way, the first time.
Here’s the solution! Have Michael and his personally trained staff train your dog for you via one of our board and train programs:
K9 Phd Degree, 6 weeks ideal for service dogs (PTSD, Diabetic Alert, Mobility, etc.), focused heeling for competition dogs or those who want similar type reliable obedience.
K9 Master’s Degree, 4 weeks results in off-leash reliability and/or is good for those who have behavioral problems and need to build confidence as part of their training.
K9 Bachelor’s Degree, 3 weeks prepares a dog to start working off-leash.
K9 Associate’s Degree, 2 weeks results in excellent on leash obedience to basic commands.
K9 Prep School, 4 days results in a calmer on-leash dog able to walk on a loose leash and sit.
Begin your dog’s transformation today! Schedule a Free Meet and Greet session by clicking on the “Book Online” icon. It’s a great way to meet each other and learn about your dog. Michael will:
- Ask you questions about your dog’s history
- Inquire as to your training goals
- Conduct a temperament evaluation of your dog
- Explain our training philosophy and services
- Provide a professional recommendation as to which program would be the best fit for you and your dog
Your dog will receive:
- Training in real world distractions in downtown Plymouth and beautiful park locations
- Daily walks and/or fun play times with other dogs
- During inclement weather, exercise on a doggy treadmill or fun games of fetch
- Loving care in our climate controlled, 24/7 monitored immaculate facility.
- We treat your dog as if one of our own.
You will receive:
- Picture updates on your dog’s progress via the business Facebook page so you can follow your dog’s progress in training
- A follow up private training session
- Added bonuses for on-going support
To start your dog’s education, we will need a copy of your dog’s vaccination verification (DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies) and a negative fecal test result within the last six months. Puppies and Dogs cannot attend Board and Train without verification.
“Hi Michael. We just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with your work with Rex. We never would have thought it would be possible to take him on walks again! He seems calmer and happier too! Thank You so much!” Jennifer R., Metro Detroit, Michigan