Day Training is like board and train without the boarding for folks who live close to Michigan Dog Training located at 1031 Cherry Street, Plymouth, Michigan 48170.
Drop your dog off to us in the morning (Monday-Friday) between 6:30am-8:30 am. Your dog will receive expert training, exercise and fun play sessions with the focus being on training. Then pick up your trained and tired dog between 4:30pm-6:00 pm. For folks who work afternoon shifts, the drop-off and pick-up times can be adjusted to match your work schedule.
Begin your dog’s transformation today! Schedule a Free Meet and Greet session by clicking on the “Book Online” icon. It’s a great way to meet each other and learn about your dog. We will:
- Ask you questions about your dog’s history
- Inquire as to your training goals
- Conduct a temperament evaluation of your dog
- Explain our training philosophy and services
- Provide a professional recommendation as to which program would be the best fit for you and your dog
This is a very popular and successful training program because:
- Your dog is trained by experts
- You receive training on how to maintain the new good manners
- You can participate in “Perfect Practice” group classes for additional support and
- Its convenient because your dog gets trained while you’re at work
To start your dog’s education, we will need a copy of your dog’s vaccination verification (DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies) and a negative fecal test result within the last six months. Puppies and Dogs cannot start Day Training without verification.