Michigan Dog Training (MDT) is a state of the art dog training facility specializing in training high energy dogs to become wonderful family companions. MDT trains dogs for: pet obedience, aggression rehabilitation, competition, service work, and scent detection. We seek customer oriented, energetic, experienced, and self starters at our facility located at 1031 Cherry Street, Plymouth, Michigan 48170.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter addressing the position’s Skills and their Dog Training Philosophy, resume and employment application to MDT. MDTapplication_for_employment20141209. Successful candidates must love dogs but just as importantly be a hard worker, team player, enjoy people and servicing their needs, take pride in keeping the facility and dogs spotless, and be pro active rather than reactive in sensing what needs to be done.
Benefits of working at MDT include:
- Great job satisfaction that you are helping dogs stay in their forever homes
- Meeting dog owners’ who are delighted by the work you have done with their dog to make them an ideal family companion
- Attend regularly scheduled in house training workshops
- Work with colleagues and management who support each other and operate as a team
- Receive valued pay
- Receive high performance pay
- Eligible for free Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- and more….
Due to the high number of submissions, MDT will only be able to respond to the most qualified applicants who may be invited to an interview.