Michigan Dog Training uses cutting edge science based training methods.
We believe in:
- Humane training methods
- Reward based training methods
- Focusing on teaching the dog “what to do” instead of “what not to do”
- Using techniques that 1. prevent problems, 2. manage the dog’s environment and 3. teach alternative desired behaviors
- Breaking learning exercises down into easy to understand components for both dogs and people
- Relieving stress in dogs and people for optimum learning
- Making learning fun for dogs and people
Non-Discrimination Policy: Michigan Dog Training does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age, or military veteran status in its employment or in the provision of educational programs and services.