Imagine your dog :
- Going to more fun places with you
- Greeting people and other dogs politely,
- Becoming more confident and less fearful,
- Walking nicely on a loose leash,
- Coming when called,
- Learning to self impose a state of calmness,
- Greeting guests at the front door appropriately,
- Relaxing in the presence of other dogs,
- Staying in a sit or down until verbally released,
- Giving or dropping an item on cue,
- Paying more attention to you despite distractions
- Bringing a toy to you instead of playing “keep away”
Pick up the phone and call now, 734-634-4152 or email us so Michael can help you achieve your dreams.
You will receive :
- Quick response and solutions to your dog’s behavior problems (all breeds, large and small)
- Dog training done for you (Board and Train)
- Convenient services customized for you and your dog (In home training or group classes)
- Expert dog training from a Dog Behaviorist and former Police K9 Officer.
- A new appreciation and love for your dog as you come to see and believe that your dog can learn dog obedience and show good manners
- Professional services guaranteed. No misleading guarantees! You can trust Michael’s experience, integrity, and professionalism. He is a preferred dog trainer and dog behavior expert.
Dog Training in Michigan
Your dog is an instinctively social animal. As they grow up in their dog pack, they learn certain behaviors that are expected and acceptable. When they grow up in your family, they have to learn new behaviors that aren’t always instinctive for them. The great thing is that they want to be part of your family. They can learn good manners and live by people rules.
Behavior problems such as dog aggression, anxiety, or biting can be replaced with good behavior with effective and humane dog training. Michael Burkey, a professional dog trainer and dog behaviorist will show you how to get positive dog training results.
For Michael’s dog bite prevention tips, check out Channel 4 News video: Experts reveal how to help fend of dog attacks.
You can choose one or a mixture of the below dog training programs:
- Board and Train (Jumpstart, K9 College and K9 University)
- Dog day school
- Personalized in-home training
- On-site private lessons
- Group dog training classes
If you are unsure how to solve your dog’s behavior problems or just want to get dog training done the right way, the first time; Michael is there for you. Begin your dog’s transformation today! Contact us by email or call us at 734-634-4152.